Donate to End Non-essential Helicopter Flights & Restore Peace to our Communities
When you give to Stop The Chop NY/NJ, your generous donation helps us continue our critical work, including:
- Educating lawmakers about urgently needed legislation to protect public health, safety, the environment, and our communities.
- Raising awareness about the surge in commercial helicopter traffic and what we can do about it.
- Providing education about solutions that can make a difference now.
- Mobilizing grassroots supporters.
- Amplifying the voices of communities negatively impacted by tourist and commuter helicopter flights.
Donate Now: Click one of the buttons below;
Donate by Check: Please use the following;
Stop the Chop NYNJ, Inc.
C/O Andrew Rosenthal
54 Riverside Drive
New York, NY 10024
Stop the Chop NY/NJ is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt grassroots organization formed with the purpose of educating the public about the dangers to health, the environment and national security presented by the ceaseless non-essential helicopter sightseeing tours and commuter flights that fly over the NY Metropolitan area. Staffed entirely by volunteers, Stop the Chop NY/NJ operates on limited resources.